We appreciate your patience as we plan for starting in the Hybrid model this school year. Please take this quick 1-2 minute survey to provide us with critical information to assist with getting ready for the school year. Kidstop/Childcare Survey: Hybrid Model
Registration for 2020-2021 Four Star Express opened at 9:00 am on Tuesday, 1/14/2020.
Welcome to Four Star Express!
Four Star Express is a unique childcare and school readiness program that jumpstarts your child's skills for Kindergarten. The purpose is to provide a cooperative and developmentally appropriate childcare experience that supports the early learning needs of four-year-old children in a school setting.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020 through Friday, June 11, 2021
- Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Open on most non-school days
Four Star Express offers:
- School Collaboration and Interaction
- Social Skill Building
- Math and Literacy Practice
- Daily Breakfast and Snack
- Large and Fine Motor Development
- Field Trips
- Social Emotional Learning
Four Star Express sites:
|Basswood||Rush Creek (Bee Room)|
|Cedar Island||Rush Creek (Owl Room)|
|Oak View||Woodland (two class sections)|
- Four Star Express welcomes all children who are eligible for Kindergarten beginning the 2021-2022 school year. Your child must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2020 to be eligible.
- Registration opens at 9 am on 1/14/20 and is limited to 20 students per class section
- Openings are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close on 8/19/20. Any student registering after that time will not be able to start until 9/14/20 and is subject to space availability and completed registration.
- A $268.92 non-refundable deposit for the last week of the program is due at the time of registration and processed when the contract is accepted.
- Registering your student in Four Star Express locations including Weaver Lake does not guarantee the student will be automatically enrolled in the attending school for the following year. Please see the Enrollment Center for details.
- The registration process is complete when we receive your child’s birth certificate and immunization record. We must receive your child’s records no later than one week after registration has been accepted.
- We will have a district staff person review your child’s immunization record to ensure it is complete.
Send all records and communications to CECares@District279.org.
- There are a total of 40 Weekly Tuition Payments of $268.92 per week (2020-2021 School Year).
- Weekly payments are due the 1st day of each week.
- All accounts are required to be set up using an auto pay with a bank account or credit card payment method.
- Child care assistance is available for families who qualify but will not cover tuition 100%. Contact your county of residence and our business office before registering. Hennepin County can be reached at (612-348-5937).
- Limited scholarships are available. Email CECares@District279.org for an application.
**Please be aware of all cancellation and billing policies available on your registration Terms and Conditions and in our Family Handbook**