- EC&FE Parent/Guardian COVID-19 Response and Guidelines Handbook 2020-2021
- EC&FE Letter to families 8/28/20
- EC&FE Letter to families 8/13/20
- EC&FE Letter to families 8/6/20
- ECFE Brochure 2020-21
- Update 07.20.2020 Letter to EC&FE Families
- Summer School Registration Form
- Preschool Brochure 20-21
- Preschool Registration Form
- Online Registration
- Immunization Form
- Census Form
- ECFE Handbook
- Preschool FAQ
What can be done to help strengthen families?
What can parents do to enhance their child's learning?
What can be done to help children develop to their full potential?
Some of those answers may be found in Early Childhood programs available through Osseo Area Schools. The early years are critical years in a child's physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth. Our programs support parents as their child's most important teachers and advocates. Parents are made partners in the learning process, setting the stage for continuing participation in their child's education.
Early Childhood programs include:
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Early Childhood Screening
Osseo Area Schools’ Early Childhood program provides high quality, developmentally appropriate programs for all young children and their families. We are committed to providing safe and nurturing environments that promote the physical, social, emotional, aesthetic, intellectual, and language development of each child while being sensitive to the needs and preferences of families.
|"Like" us on Facebook.|